Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Theme

That music about the death and rise of some "saint", in general, I would not comment. As these people are too highly achived to need any advice from me.

So in fact, I'm looking forward for someone to learn from the champion and make your performance . And you will certainly be criticised !! :)

Basically, as I said, I wish to try the colour a bit darker than it is. And move the key two notes down to f minor - A flat system. I said this because I cannot be certain if it's a minor or major key in this version.

The very popular sweet voice is generally from soprano range, and a vocal range again as I said, means effective range of expression.  I don't believe she's a contralto at all. But her intonation is good. That I repeatedly stress people to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment